Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Head of Venue & Promoter Partnerships to join our Content team and build relationships with the best venues and promoters in New York.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
We work with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture, like Avant Gardner in New York, Primavera Sound in Barcelona, and Pitchfork Festival in Paris. You’ll form relationships with leading venues and promoters in New York, helping them thrive with DICE.
- Identifying, negotiating and closing partnerships with venues and promoters
- Educating your network about DICE
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads
- Meeting sales goals
- Reporting on sales performance
- Working with other teams to make sure deals go smoothly
- Communicating partner feedback to the company
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Comfortable under pressure
- Flexible in fast-changing environments
- Charismatic and outgoing
- 5 years of experience in ticketing sales, live music or entertainment.
- Excellent sales and commercial know-how
- Great presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales tools
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Berlin. We’re building products that will revolutionize the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us missed the buzz of the office. For our NY team, we have a hybrid work policy of three days in the office (Mon–Wed) and two days work from anywhere (Thurs–Fri).
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.