Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a U Researcher to join our Product team and make our app a joy to use.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Millions of fans use DICE, and you’ll be helping them find their next show. As a qualitative user researcher, you’ll be understanding the main problems fans have & gathering feedback on our solutions to these problems. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the Product team to shape & drive product development as we continue to bring more live events to fans around the world.
- Working with an established process/approach to user research across several teams.
- Providing insights through research that shapes roadmap & strategy across several teams
- Organising & conducting user research with fans through surveys, interviews, focus groups and other relevant means
- Maintaining a user research hub for the company together with other researchers
- An ambassador for user research in the company
- Working from our London office
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- An active listener
- An effective communicator
- The voice of the fan
- A proven record of how your user research initiatives have impacted product/design strategy
- A strong understanding of the pros and cons of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- 2+ years experience of user research on B2C products
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our Product team is distributed, with hubs in London & Samara, and one on the way in Barcelona. But we’re looking for talented people, wherever you are. Our design lead is in Sweden!
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.