Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Music Lead to join our revenue team and sign the best partnerships in France.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
- Identifying, negotiating and closing partnerships with venues and promoters
- Educating your network about DICE
- Maintaining a pipeline of leads
- Meeting sales goals
- Reporting on sales performance
- Working with other teams to make sure deals go smoothly
- Communicating partner feedback to the company
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Comfortable under pressure
- Flexible in fast-changing environments
- Charismatic and outgoing
- Proven experience in live music – working with venues, promoters, festivals or agents is a must
- Excellent sales and commercial know-how
- Great presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar sales tools
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.