Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Director of Customer Operations to join our Operations team and make it easier for partners to put on incredible events.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
We focus on helping fans discover the best events, making it as easy as possible to purchase tickets and giving them a great experience of the event itself. Listening to fans’ feedback and ensuring this process is as smooth as possible is crucial to our success. This role will depend upon your ability to amass knowledge of the ins and outs of DICE, so that you’re able to unblock fans issues and advocate for changes that improve the fan experience.
- Working with the VP of Operations on the DICE Fan Support strategy, driving high-level and high impact strategic projects to support relevant business and operational improvements.
- Building a Global Fan support team to support scale
- Provide quantifiable data and recommendations on fan experience to support and influence organisational strategy, decisions, and initiatives.
- Driving continuous improvement on customer support processes, tools and systems that deliver on DICE objectives, achieve KPI goals and improve the overall fan experience.
- You will have run and grown an international customer support operation
- Experience of scaling at a growth stage business
- Data driven mindset
- Actively responsible
- Well-versed in the ticketing/live event industries
- Able to develop & execute on a strategic vision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Rigorous attention to detail
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.