Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a UK Management Accountant to join our Finance team and to help to deliver insightful financial information to our key stakeholders.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
DICE relies on valuable financial reporting to inform business strategy as we scale. You’ll provide accurate and up-to-date financial information. You will be excited by the rate at which we’re growing and keen to help mould our financial processes for continued success.
- Producing monthly management accounts for the UK entity with variance analysis
- Maintaining month-end balance sheet reconciliations and day-to-day ledgers
- Supporting with external reporting, such as year-end audit and tax filings
- Identifying efficiencies and assisting with implementing new processes and policies
- Managing and developing a UK Accounts Payable Assistant
- Available to help the UK business with any ad-hoc queries
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A strong communicator
- Have an ability to organise and prioritise work
- Strong accounting knowledge and an eye for detail
- Proven experience producing a full set of management accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Intermediate Excel/Google Sheets skills (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables)
- NetSuite experience (bonus)
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.