Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our Client Success team and make our partners love using DICE.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Every day, hundreds of amazing events go live on DICE. Our partners need your help to make that happen. You’ll connect with event creators and give them the knowledge they need to create their events.
- Speaking to partners around the world every day
- Giving high quality advice and support
- Using data to help partners put on successful shows
- Giving feedback on our creator tool and how we can improve it
- Communicating bugs to the product team
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A team player
- A stellar communicator with a professional attitude
- Able to spot ways to make internal tasks simpler
- Comfortable working flexible hours: your shift can be anything from 8am to 9pm, including some weekends and public holidays, but we’ll work with your schedule to find times that work
- Fluency in English and French
- Solid understanding of the ticketing/music industry
- Experience helping customers in an digital environment (direct event ticketing experience would be ideal)
- Experience supporting or managing partner accounts
- Fluency in German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish is a plus
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.