Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Business Systems Manager to join our finance team and to oversee our NetSuite integration and ongoing support. The individual must have broad knowledge of financials and accounting, business workflows, and transaction flows. The Business Systems Manager must be proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom workflows, saved searches, saved reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
The business relies on fast accurate reporting as we scale and we have moved onto Netsuite. You’ll work across departments to optimise our Netsuite integration.
- Leading the implementation and migration to Netsuite across DICE globally
- Managing our Netsuite integration; configuring and implementing new Netsuite modules and releases
- Analysing complex business requirements and map business processes to NetSuite software
- Developing and modify NetSuite reporting, saved searches, KPIs and dashboards based on business requirements
- Supporting the wider Finance team with all Netsuite queries
- Managing improvements to be made by development team for Netsuite programming/coding projects
- Challenging the status quo.
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A strong communicator
- Have an ability to organise and prioritise work
- Netsuite experience at implementing or maintaining a system (particularly around revenue recognition and efficiencies of system)
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of consolidated accounting would be beneficial
- To conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions to determine opportunities for optimisation and configuration requirements
- Develop appropriate documentation to support requirements gathering and facilitate overall business process discovery
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for various business solutions
- Configure and Implement NetSuite modules and releases, from design through user acceptance testing (UAT) and go-live
- Lead data migration, data structuring and cleanup efforts on legacy to current NetSuite solutions
- Plan, review, and manage change configurations, customisations, and 3rd party integration requests involving NetSuite
- Manage and maintain security, access controls, data classifications, and role-based access system controls
- Experience working with the NetSuite application
- Experience with implementation/deployment of ERP systems and hands-on configuration
- SQL skills including writing queries, views and functions
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.