Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an East Coast Account Director to join our Account Management team in New York and make it easier for partners to put on incredible events.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Our partnerships are a big part of what makes DICE special. We develop relationships with the world’s best venues, promoters and artists so that together, we can change the live music industry for the better. You’ll be responsible for the success of these incredible people, helping them grow their businesses all around the world.
- Building relationships with partners to drive revenue and ensure retention
- Leading and coaching our team of account managers in NYC
- Working with the Global Head of Account Management on your market strategy
- Collaborating with other teams on high impact projects
- Using your knowledge of DICE and industry best practices to provide through leadership
- Helping the Sales team win new business
- Well-versed in the ticketing/live industries
- A proven manager with strong account management experience
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Skilled at relationship building
- Confident in pitching and negotiating
- Able to develop & execute on a strategic vision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Rigorous attention to detail
- A track record of delivering financial results
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.