Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Compensation Manager to join our Revenue Operations team and design compensation and reward schemes that attract world-class talent.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
DICE’s people are incredible, and their work deserves to be recognized. You’ll design the best ways to reward them. You’ll also attract and retain top talent by creating a compensation plan that reflects our extremely high standards. Together with Finance, Sales Operations and People, you can nurture the excellence we see in everyone at DICE.
- Designing a global bonus infrastructure
- Analyzing compensation data
- Reflecting business goals through compensation models
- Leading compensation plan strategies
- Managing compensation cycles, including merit and variable pay reviews
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Thoughtful and empathetic
- Analytically-minded with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven compensation and rewards experience
- Project management experience
- A passion for large-scale job evaluations and compensation plan design
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.