DICE is the world’s most-loved discovery and ticketing platform for live shows and live streams, delivering exclusive, high quality entertainment to fans across the world.
We connect fans and creators with our technology, working closely with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. Our partners include Avant Gardner in New York, Primavera Sound in Barcelona, and Pitchfork Festival in Paris.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our original HQ is in London, we are building a second HQ in New York, and we have teams in LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara.
And now, we’re looking for a Sales Coach to join the DICE team in London.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Coach to join the team at DICE in London. You’ll be accountable for helping the sales organisation achieve ambitious growth targets globally, using your expertise and your passion for sales you will be at the centre of our growth strategy. Being the go to person for salesperson to help them close deals at incredible speed
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be the sales methodology expert, acting as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on how to use different sales methodologies to close deals
- You will be working in in the newly formed sales enablement team, designing and implementing specific training aimed at accelerate and win deal at each stage of the pipeline, improving sales conversations
- You will be supporting salespeople coaching them on how to use all available assets at the appropriate time
- Onboard and train new salespeople
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Design training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong communicator. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Inspires trust with internal clients, especially stakeholders – a trusted advisor.
- The skills and presence to effectively communicate with sales personnel and all levels of Sales leadership.
- You will have extensive experience in implementation, execution and management of sales training in the B2B space, preferably in the creative industry
- You are familiar and can easily apply different sales methodologies such as; Challenger, Solution, Value, SPIN, depending
- You are a strong storyteller who knows how to leverage assets in different stages of the sales process
- You have strong experience in coaching sales personnel at every level especially around negotiation
- You also have experience with objection handling and know how to teach people to manage objections
- You have excellent time & project management skills.
- You are very passionate about developing sales people and see your initiatives translate in sales
- You are Self-sufficient and get motivated with your passion for training.
- You are definitely a creative and critical thinking professional.