Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Tech Talent Sourcer to join our People team and find the best product and engineering talent in the world.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Millions of fans use DICE, and this number is just going to keep on keeping on. You’ll help managers figure out who they need to make their departments successful and make sure that we’re ready to handle even more shows and even more fans. You’ll actively look for new talent, get to know candidates, and help them fall in love with DICE.
- Delivering an incredible candidate experience
- Sourcing across product and engineering disciplines
- Helping to drive diversity
- Designing creative sourcing strategies
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A people person and a team player
- Highly organised and adaptable
- Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Previous tech sourcing or recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruitment team
- Buckets of initiative
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.