Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Talent Partner to join our People team and build the teams that will change this industry.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Millions of fans use DICE, and this number is just going to keep on keeping on. You’ll help managers figure out who they need to grow their departments, making sure DICE is ready to handle more events and more fans. To do this, you’ll actively look for new talent, get to know candidates and help them get to know DICE.
- Managing recruitment across multiple positions, from start to finish
- Headhunting great talent
- Helping to drive diversity
- Building strong relationships with candidates
- Building processes to effectively assess candidates
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A great multi-tasker
- Skilled at reading data and drawing conclusions
- A people person
- Proven experience as a Recruiter, with a background in an in-house recruitment team
- A track record of implementing robust hiring processes
- To be excellent at influencing stakeholders and building relationships
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.