Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Product team and make our app a joy to use.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Millions of fans use DICE, and you’ll be helping them find their next show. With a focus on crafting game-changing features, you’ll ground your work in user insights to design experiences that fans love to use.
- Leading design for discover and search
- Crafting intuitive and beautiful interfaces
- Collaborating with other designers and disciplines to bring your ideas to life
- Communicating ideas through prototypes, flow charts and other tools
- Helping to establish guidelines and best practices
- Maintaining design systems
- Analysing, experimenting, and always looking for ways to improve
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A strategic thinker who is both creative and analytical
- Keen to collaborate and comfortable flying solo
- Up-to-date on the latest design trends
- An excellent communicator
- Known for putting your bold ideas to the test
- Extensive experience in UI design, including interaction and visual design
- A track record of designing apps for Android and iOS
- A deep understanding of IA, UX design and established design patterns
- Proficiency in Figma
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health insurance
- Workplace pension
- Free therapy and coaching
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.