Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our CRM team and make fans happy to hear from us.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Our only customer is the fan. You’ll be communicating with a huge audience of them, connecting them to great gigs through smart engagement campaigns and, more importantly, making them want to come back. Fans want to learn about great shows and have a great time – you’ll help them do both.
- Creating campaigns that provoke positive action
- Helping fans build their cultural knowledge and guiding them to shows they'll love
- Strengthening our relationship with our community
- Optimizing the fan lifecycle
- Working on testing strategies with the data science and product teams
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- A creative problem solver
- Not afraid of asking questions
- Proven direct marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with an ESP (knowledge of Braze is a plus)
- Experience working with large data
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.