Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable to join our Finance team and deliver exceptional service to our partners.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Our partners rely on our accounts work. You’ll provide them with a first-class service, as well as supporting other teams. Your work will be fast-paced and varied, and you’ll be supported by a team of music lovers that want our partners to thrive.
- Verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Helping US partners with queries
- Sending remittance reports and supporting breakdowns for US promoters
- Supporting promoter payment runs
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable ledgers
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Able to organise and prioritise work
- A great communicator
- Proven understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
- Data entry and management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- US markets experience
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Fluency in French, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish is a plus
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.