Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Vice President of Sales to join our Content team and make deals that will change the industry.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
One reason fans love DICE is because of all the incredible artists, venues and promoters they discover. You’ll build on this by bringing in the most exciting partners in North America. And as the head of a department, you’ll help your team not only achieve revenue goals but reach peak performance.
- Developing and implementing a commercial strategy
- Leading, developing and growing a world-class sales team
- Ensuring our cycle is as slick as it can be
- Sourcing and signing partnerships
- Winning deals and navigating complex relationships
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- Actively responsible
- Adept at building, training and retaining a team
- A strategic thinker who is both creative and analytical
- An excellent storyteller, leader and coach
- 5+ years experience leading a sales department
- A track record of exceeding revenue targets and growing a sales team from Series B+
- Experience with Salesforce
- A great network of industry contacts (venues, promoters and talent) is a plus
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, Milan and Samara. We're building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we’ve learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us are missing the buzz of the office. We’re still figuring out the best way for us all to work together in the future, and we’ll involve the whole team in any decisions we make.
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.