DICE is the world’s most-loved discovery and ticketing platform for live shows and live streams, delivering exclusive, high quality entertainment to fans across the world.
We bring fans and creators together with our technology, working closely with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. In April 2020 we launched DICE Live Streaming, connecting fans across the globe with the very best live events.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we’re live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we’ve been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we’re looking for a Product Manager to join the DICE Product team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
We focus on helping fans discover the best events, making it as easy as possible to purchase tickets and giving them a great experience of the event itself. This role will involve ownership over the core fan experience; ensuring the best experience to pick up tickets & attend an event. It’s the number one reason fans love DICE & an area we continually look to improve.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Working with design, research, engineering and fan support to come up with ideas & deliver the best possible fan experience on iOS, Android & Web
- Prioritising the most impactful areas that will help the team achieve success
- A big part of this will be by collecting feedback from Fan Support, user testing & analysing data based on app usage & fan behaviour
- Understanding the main problems, clearly communicating them & documenting requirements in a detailed manner in JIRA
- Ensuring the experience is great regardless where in the world a fan is
- Presenting updates to the wider company, keeping stakeholders up to date with developments & ensuring various teams are on the same page on what’s being worked on and why
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A clear prioritisation framework; there’s always more that can be done, but what’s most impactful? Preferably you achieve this by always putting the fan first
- Worked closely with iOS, Android, Web & Backend devs; having ensured priorities were clear & worked through questions they had
- Having managed an iOS/Android/Web application (all 3 would be ideal)
- Has a UX background & utilises this to ensure a quality fan experience
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead engineers and designers
- You won’t have any direct reports, but you will be working alongside other product managers & will be responsible for this part of the fan experience
All applications are actively being reviewed as we'll begin the interview process shortly. Final closing date for applications is Friday 27th November 2020.