DICE is the world’s most-loved discovery and ticketing platform for live shows and live streams, delivering exclusive, high quality entertainment to fans across the world.
We bring fans and creators together with our technology, working closely with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. In April 2020 we launched DICE Live Streaming, connecting fans across the globe with the very best live events.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we’re live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we’ve been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we’re looking for a Product Designer to join the DICE Product team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer to craft game-changing features and experiences for artists, promoters and venues. You’ll root your work in user insights to shape an exciting vision of the future and deliver on that using strategic thinking, world-class UX/UI and precise prototypes.
As a team, Product Design is responsible for building all user-facing product experiences at DICE. Together, we shape a design language and design systems that create joyful user experiences. We collaborate closely with other teams to ensure that what we build is the best in the industry.
You’re someone who will naturally explore a brief from all different angles in order to present the best solutions. You enjoy making sense of complex data structures and have the ability to clarify them to your peers. You keep up-to-date with current trends within your field and apply that knowledge with passion.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Craft simple and intuitive solutions for our B2B web platform
- Estimate time and delivery of projects and tasks
- Develop and maintain our design systems
- Effectively communicate ideas and interaction using prototypes, flow charts and other tools
- Engage and empathise with users to better understand their needs and guide decisions
- Collaborate with developers to understand what’s possible before hand-off
- Collaborate with other designers to establish design guidelines, best practices and standards across the company
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in UX design such as human centred design, information design, and workshop & meeting facilitation.
- Comfortable with UI design such as interaction design and visual design
- Strong experience of designing web applications
- Basic understanding of design systems, their use and benefits
- Proficient in Figma
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Friday 4th December 2020.