Great shows make us feel great. So from day one, we’ve been on a mission to get people out more.
We made going out easier for fans. Now we’re doing the same for live streams. We partner with the world’s top venues, festivals and artists to bring our fans the best events. They want a great product and great shows from people they can trust – so that’s what we give them.
This why we’re the discovery and ticketing platform that fans love, and the only one with a five-star Trustpilot rating. Pretty unusual for a ticketing company. But that’s because this isn't your usual ticketing company. This is DICE.
And now, we’re looking for a Head of Partners UK to join the Live Team at DICE.
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial leader to join the Live Team at DICE UK. This role will be accountable for driving exponential growth amongst the UKs leading venues and promoters, whilst inspiring a team to secure and deliver world class partnerships. You will work closely with internal stakeholders in wider global markets and the streaming team, to ensure all business opportunities are maximised.
We know the power of live will never go away, you will be joining at a time when DICE’s legacy in the live space is coming into full force, helping our much loved partners innovate and get back on their feet.
- Team Leadership: You will be leading a fantastic team of sales leads and account managers in the UK Live team. This team is responsible for acquisition and delivery of world class partnerships with venues and promoters in the UK. In a fast paced environment, you’re accountable for not only the commercial success of these individuals, but their career progression and wellbeing
- Partner Acquisition: Not only will you be the senior sales lead in the UK, you will also establish and drive the strategy for new business in the team: lead generation, deal modelling, negotiation and most importantly closing. You will work closely with the Sales Director to ensure the team have the training they need and systems / processes are as efficient as possible in driving speed and conversion
- Partner Management: Retention and growth are huge metrics at DICE, our Account Managers are an extension of our partners teams. You will be responsible for the strategy behind partner retention, growth and happiness, ensuring all Account Managers are supported in their day to day processes and conversations with partners
- Reporting: You will be responsible for managing up to the VP of Operations and Chief Commercial officer, giving weekly progress reports and enabling them to have clear visibility on your pipeline. You will also be responsible for encouraging the team to analyse their partner performance and report to you on a regular basis
- Product: You will be passionate about how the UK’s inventory is represented in the app, ensuring our partners visibility within DICE is championed and flagging issues and ideas with the product team
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Leadership: You have proven experience leading and inspiring high performing sales teams. You recognise the importance of empowering your team through motivation, empathy, clear direction and openness. You will be the face of the UK team representing the landscape in company meetings and key stakeholder meetings. You have a calm yet focused nature, humility and appreciation for the collective weight of a well managed team
- Sales (Pitching, Negotiation, Closing): A stellar track record in navigating the full sales cycle of complex relationships, winning deals is something that gets you up in the morning and you don’t sweat over a tough negotiation. You are mostly inspired to learn how DICE can enhance a partners business, consultative selling experience is key
- Commercial Acumen: You’ll be able to be creative in your deal modelling, so strong commercial acumen is key. You should have experience in driving bottom line growth of the business and understand the true value of a deal
- Teamwork: We’re a global business and that means there are so many different people to learn from and collaborate with. You have strong experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and recognise the art of strong teamwork
- Communication: Your job will be focused on engaging new partners on a daily basis, sharing the world of DICE and breathing life into our incredible offering. You’re a fantastic story teller and have first class communication skills. From email tone and delivering effective meetings to prompt follow ups and clear opportunity mapping, you pride yourself in the speed and efficiency of your comms
- Unlimited Holiday
- DICE Credit
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Fitness & Wellbeing Programme (CBT & Coaching)
- Childcare Scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Wednesday 30th September.