DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest-growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for a Creative Producer with top-flight project management skills to take the work of the DICE Creative team to the next level.
You understand how important relationship management is to a successful team, and can keep all internal and external stakeholders calm, happy and focused even when the pressure is on.
You think strategically but can follow through on your plans to an impactful execution, whether that’s for an internal branding project or a global campaign roll-out.
You’re happy getting stuck in with the smaller briefs alongside the big chunky ones, but you understand the importance of prioritising the most impactful projects.
You’ve got experience working on photo and video shoots, brand activations and design projects across digital and print, and you love working with a wide range of creative talent.
You’re a team-player who can roll with the punches of the start-up world and pivot successfully without losing your enthusiasm.
You have a passion for live entertainment and you’re excited about joining a purpose-driven brand and making a positive impact on global culture.
- Sees creative projects through from ideation to delivery
- Helps to source creative talent and negotiate according to budget
- Builds comprehensive budgets and timelines for a range of projects
- Helps team work efficiently and effectively
- Manages scheduling, resource and workload
- Helps identify the best processes and tools for maximum efficiency
- Runs debriefs and retros which result in impactful actions
- Manages content production, from contracts and edit to final delivery of assets
- 5+ years experience as a PM or producer for a major brand or creative agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of making sound business decisions and quickly understanding new information and situations
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid holiday!
- Monthly DICE credit to spend on your favourite gigs!
- Private healthcare, provided by Vitality
- Mental health and wellbeing programme with free coaching and CBT
- Free breakfast every day
- Childcare scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
- Regular socials, Summer Fridays and company teams and clubs