We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to become one of the fastest-growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe. DICE is obsessed with data and technology and on a mission to get people out more.
We work with the brands DICE fans love to produce data-informed experiential and partnership campaigns that deliver on DICE’s mission to get fans out more. The combination of our unique data on the going-out habits of live event fans and powerful platform that fills rooms with the fans likeliest to engage with each campaign, has resulted in successful partnerships with brands from H&M and Adidas to Jack Daniel’s and Bumble.
Working closely with the Global Head of Brand Partnerships, the Senior Brand Partnerships Manager will contribute definitively to US brand partnerships strategy. This role will ultimately be responsible for building on DICE’s brand partnerships success in the UK by converting existing relationships at relevant brands and agencies into high-value partnerships.
You will work cross-functionally with our creative, data, arts & culture and music teams to develop and deliver successful brand partnerships. You have the empathy and communication skills necessary to effectively understand the needs of a wide range of brands, build trusting and meaningful relationships under ever-changing circumstances, and navigate the sometimes conflicting interests of internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage US market knowledge to develop a localised strategy in collaboration with the Global Head of Brand Partnerships.
- Secure high-value partnership and experiential marketing deals by leading activities across the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to contracting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver compelling creative campaigns that exceed partner objectives.
- Ensure profitability and efficiency across the entire campaign supply chain, from client onboarding and activation scoping, to campaign delivery and reporting.
- Advance DICE’s reputation in the marketplace through active thought leadership.
- Strong track record of securing high-value partnership and experiential marketing deals.
- An extensive senior-level network at relevant brands and agencies in the US.
- 3-5 years of successfully leading accounts in an agency environment.
- Deep understanding of all facets of experiential and partnership marketing, including social platforms and their data, content strategy and distribution, and media planning.
- Outstanding track record of achieving clients’ goals and overall satisfaction, including monitoring, reporting and presenting campaign performance data to ensure consensus with clients on success.
- Adept at cross-functional coordination, liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders in delivering exceptional campaigns.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills. Grammar, spelling and professional etiquette of particular importance due to substantially outward-facing role.
- Efficient, effective and serial learner; proven ability to rapidly scale knowledge in new areas.
You'll be working in a fast paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We're on a mission and you'll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact. We're well funded and have global ambitions - let's be honest, you'll love working here.
- Competitive salary
- LA Office
- Unlimited Holiday
- Healthcare plan
- Regular socials
- Chance to come to our London office and meet the rest of our 100+ employees