We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to being one of the fastest-growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
DICE is obsessed with data and technology and on a mission to get people out more.
We work with the brands DICE fans love to produce data-informed experiential and partnership campaigns that deliver on DICE’s mission to get fans out more. The combination of our unique data on the going-out habits of live event fans and powerful platform that fills rooms with the fans likeliest to engage with each campaign, has resulted in successful partnerships with brands from H&M and adidas to Jack Daniel’s and Bumble.
Working closely with the Global Head of Brand Partnerships, the Global Experiential Lead is responsible for supporting the creative concepting, scoping and delivery of experiential campaigns. This role is vitally important to ensure best-in-class creative delivery, ensuring unparalleled experience for both clients and fans alike, driving repeat business and fan retention respectively.
The Global Experiential Lead will definitively contribute to campaign resourcing, including personnel and staffing needs across all partnerships. You have a strong global network of freelancers across the entire experiential supply chain and are proficient at managing multiple accounts in different markets.
You have the empathy and communication skills necessary to effectively understand the needs of a wide range of brands, build trusting and meaningful relationships under ever-changing circumstances, and navigate the sometimes conflicting interests of internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the successful on-time and on-budget delivery of all brand partnerships campaigns across multiple international markets, with a key focus on creative execution.
- Ultimate responsibility for resourcing, including both internal and freelance personnel, across all client campaign delivery.
- Work closely with the Creative team at all times to ensure the DICE brand is represented to the highest standards, whilst also delivering creative campaigns that exceed partner objectives.
- Advance DICE’s reputation in the marketplace through active thought leadership.
- Contribute definitively to the professional development of full-time Brand Partnerships Producers.
- Strong track record of successfully delivering high-value experiential marketing campaigns across multiple international markets
- Deep understanding of all facets of experiential and partnership marketing, including strong commercial and campaign performance acumen from both the brand and agency perspective.
- Outstanding track record of achieving clients’ goals and overall satisfaction.
- Adept at cross-functional coordination, liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders in delivering exceptional experiential campaigns.
- An extensive global network of experiential campaign freelancers, with a focus on experience at the intersection of brands and culture.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills. Grammar, spelling and professional etiquette of particular importance due to substantially outward-facing role.
- Efficient, effective and serial learner; proven ability to rapidly scale knowledge in new areas.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid holiday!
- Monthly DICE credit to spend on your favourite gigs!
- Private healthcare, provided by Vitality
- Mental health and wellbeing programme with free coaching and CBT
- Free breakfast every day
- Childcare scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
- Regular socials, Summer Fridays and company teams and clubs