DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for a Creative Artworker to strengthen our ability to create and deliver a growing number of design assets across creative, marketing and brand partnerships.
You’ve got experience in building Keynote templates, delivering large scale ad campaigns and data visualisation, and you take pride in giving each and every asset the attention it deserves.
You’re an organisational ninja with the kind of attention to detail that allows you to spot a wrongly-placed em dash at fifty paces.
You understand how important relationship management is to successful creative work, and you remain calm and focused even when the pressure is on.
You see the big picture of any project and can follow through to an impactful execution across any medium, whether that’s for an internal branding project or a global event roll-out.
You don’t mind getting stuck in with the smaller briefs alongside the big chunky ones.
You understand how to get the best out of suppliers and you can write up a detailed print spec in seconds.
You’re a team-player who can roll with the punches of the start-up world and pivot successfully without losing your enthusiasm.
You have a passion for live music and culture and you’re excited about joining a purpose-driven brand in order to make a positive impact on global culture.
- Ensures pixel-and-pica perfect execution across all of DICE’s design output
- Handles delivery of final artwork to suppliers
- Is the guardian of naming and filing structures on our server
- 3+ years of experience as a creative artworker for a major brand or creative agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly skilled in Adobe CS
- Entry-level skills in Adobe After Effects essential
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid holiday!
- Monthly DICE credit to spend on your favourite gigs!
- Private healthcare, provided by Vitality
- Mental health and wellbeing programme with free coaching and CBT
- Free breakfast every day
- Childcare scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
- Regular socials, Summer Fridays and company teams and clubs