DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We work non-stop to make the experience of using DICE as painless as possible. But when fans do need help, we want to ensure they have the best team available to solve their queries and get them to their next incredible show.
We’re growing our London team and are looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent to focus on Portuguese speaking cities, helping us extend the hours where support will be available for fans.
NOTE: This is a full-time role based in our London office, and requires working a fixed schedule of hours across seven days per week. But don’t worry, we’ll work together closely to find an arrangement that works.
- Liaising between fans to resolve light complexity issues via email on various topics such as: ticket transfers, refunds, account queries, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the DICE culture
- Supporting our team with other projects and tasks to do with expansion.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- You have at least 1-2 years experience dealing with customers in an online/digital environment
- Great support isn’t just about answering emails - it’s about problem-solving and you love that
- You’re methodical and detail oriented. You’ll always make sure you’ve addressed the fan’s problem before you fire off a reply
- You go the extra mile, but believe in small gestures too
- You’re not too shy to get stuck in, to hustle around a problem to get the best result for a fan
- You understand that good spelling and grammar conveys trustworthiness and friendliness, and that means a lot to the fans
- You enjoy working with our product team to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE
- You are extremely computer literate and experienced using various office applications and CMS systems
- Understanding of customer support software such as Help Scout, Zendesk, Desk or others (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!