DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for a Director/VP of Global Operations to lead our current and new territory teams and take charge of our rapid international expansion. Using your extensive experience, you will lead the managers of each country to success, and help us continue to launch DICE in more key cities around the globe.
The Director/VP of Global Operations reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Lead the operational expansion strategy and execution into all early and new markets.
- Manage the GMs in all our territories globally.
- Manage the roll-out of the strategic framework for defining a market-leading fan and partner proposition at a hyper-local level.
- Build on our existing playbook and provide the resources and tools to new territory teams to enable them to create a market-leading fan and partner proposition.
- Build an operating model to support profitable expansion into new markets. While also working with the product team to inform the roadmap planning and prioritisation of deliverables for our fan and partner proposition.
- Deliver cross-function or strategic ops projects
- Using data, determine the resources and team headcount required to deliver an effective roll-out of DICE’s market offering.
- Conduct competitor analysis to support the wider expansion strategies.
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support.
- Work cross-functionally with central teams to ensure new market operational efficiency.
- Proven track record in a global leadership role driving operations at an executive level at a high growth scale-up (Preferably with a renowned fast-growing startup)
- Data obsessed decision-maker - able to use logic and data to prioritise and drive change
- Experience launching a new product or service into multiple foreign markets
- Strong leadership qualities. You’ve inspired a growing, dynamic team before.
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Experience reviewing contracts and managing various legal counsel.
- Prior experience working within a consultancy or investment bank.
- MBA (bonus)
- Live events and/or ticketing experience (bonus)
- Bilingual (Bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programme