DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We’re looking for a CRM executive to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in helping DICE fans find out more easily about shows they love, and making sure they don’t miss out on tickets. This is an integral role for DICE, and has the potential to have a huge impact on the business.
You'll be part of a fast-paced team of smart, passionate people who bring amazing ideas to the table and have the ambition to make them a reality.
You’re someone who can effectively manage the implementation, reporting and optimization of email and push campaigns that will drive measurable results.
You’re an analytical and detail-obsessed self-starter – a can-do character who will always come with great ideas and see them through to perfect execution.
- End-to-end project management of our email campaigns from development to execution, including briefing, checking links, proofing copy, setting up campaigns, and testing
- Briefing copy and design requests clearly and effectively to our creative team outlining audiences, campaign objectives, key messages and tests
- Building compelling emails in Leanplum
- Identifying opportunities to launch new email campaigns, develop new content or offers for targeted segments to improve the customer experience
- Ongoing reporting, analyzing and evaluating campaigns, making recommendations for future campaigns to improve our CRM activity
- Sending effective push notifications
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years email marketing experience
- Experience managing multiple projects to fixed deadlines
- Hands on experience with an ESP and segmenting the customer database (previous experience with Leanplum is a plus)
- Previous strong reporting experience
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!