We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now expanding into France, USA and launching around the world.
As a Manchester DICE Ambassador, you are the face of DICE in the city. You’re the one that fans will meet at the door of shows and how people will discover our platform, as well as all the brilliant shows we have on offer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working the door at shows
- Making people excited to use DICE
- Attending special events as a DICE representative
- Getting stuck in, to hustle around a problem to find the best result for the fans.
- Working with our events services to provide insights that will help shape the future of DICE
This is a part-time role suitable for a student or recent graduate and is almost entirely in the evenings and weekends.
You’re a huge music fan with an in-depth knowledge of current artists, bands, and producers. You go to gigs/clubs every week, or as often as you can afford. You’re the person who dominates the stereo and turns friends on to new artists. You’re the one who’s always trying to organise your friends to buy tickets to gigs and festivals. You have a flexible schedule and can work evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Knowledge and love for live music
- Highly motivated and outgoing
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Previous experience working in venues, events and customer service is preferable
As a Manchester DICE Ambassador, you’ll be working with a team of highly motivated and experienced music professionals with a wealth of insight and knowledge at your disposal. As DICE continues to expand, there will be opportunities for your career to grow with us as full-time roles are created.
You’ll also get to work in an environment that thrives on great music and see some of your favourite artists perform live.