DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
We're looking for a Global Head of CRM who can own the CRM for our fans and partners, working cross-functionally with the Growth, Product and Editorial teams.
- Develop and own CRM Strategy for both Partners and Fans.
- Improving and implementing triggered Transactional communications
- Keep optimising existing transactional products (i.e. New Shows Thursday) and develop new ones with personalisation in mind (for example This week on DICE, This month on DICE, events your friends are going to this month, etc.)
- Along with creative team, develop ways to engage with our fans through personalised communications (for example gig memories, your year in review, you saw them first, how many gigs do you want to go to this year)
- Think about how we leverage our fans for advocacy by building shareable content (i.e. set list integration and professional photography on post gig emails)
- Implementing effective campaign activation and tracking tools.
- What can we automate and how
- Continue building user profiles to improve personalisation.
- How can we better leverage existing data to improve user profiles
- How can we integrate additional data points (i.e. gig reviews) into user profiles
- Ensures all our communications are the most relevant to our fans, and that each fan receives just the right amount (to them) of comms from us.
- Manage Air traffic control
- Keep testing and learning on capping
- Monitoring unsubscribe rates to keep them as low as possible as well as develop tactics for more people to opt in.
- CRM Operations: Make sure we have the right tools for implementation and tracking. How do we go from manual pushes to automated ones?
- Experienced owning CRM Strategy, implementation and reporting
- Knows how to bring people back into the app (to eventually sell tickets)
- Experienced monitoring, optimising and analysing campaign performance
- Analytical background
- Test and Learn mindset
- Excellent project management skills with a strong ability to inspire collaboration with other teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under tight time constraints
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative and resourceful
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- Brand new HQ in East London!