We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) a company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with data and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
You take a positive, engaging, and forward thinking approach to working and will have an active role in supporting DICE in our most exciting growth phase to date. We think you’ll love it here.
- Helping set their product vision and roadmap
- Successfully kick-off product development, including setting and testing hypotheses, doing customer research, writing user stories, managing sprints and backlog grooming
- Support the creation of a product development roadmap and contribute to the overall product strategy
- Manage the execution of the product development roadmap, ensuring that milestones are met and progress is made in an ongoing iterative fashion.
- Run workshops and coaching sessions for entrepreneurs-in-residence to support their product development journey
- Identifying opportunities on the roadmap to improve customer/user experience
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into concrete actionable plans
- Being agile enough to content switch and move quickly
- Hands-on experience as a product manager for at least 3 years
- Track record of delivering products to market that solve customer problems •
- Have worked directly with developers and designers to deliver products according to business timelines
- Previous experience, or at least an interest, in start-up, or customer-facing product
- You can think big picture but understand the devil is in the details
- You have a sense for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- Ability to collaborate with developers about technical features and product architecture (Working with near-shore teams is a plus)
- Competitive salary
Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
DICE Development Programme
DICE credit to spend on gigs
We love our HQ in East London, check it out here
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.