DICE was built for fans, and we’re on a mission to get people out more. We’ve grown from a six-person start-up in London to become one of the fastest growing consumer businesses to originate from Europe.
Some call it HR and Recruitment, here at DICE we call it the People Team - we're passionate about finding, growing and developing our amazing people at DICE. As an internal technical recruiter, you'll report to the Global Head of Talent and play a primary role in recruiting globally across our tech teams, spanning from software engineering and product management to data science, analytics and product design.
We’re on the lookout for a highly organised, adaptable, people person to join our technical recruitment efforts and expansion. You will be the first point of contact for anyone applying to DICE and responsible for ensuring that all DICE candidates feel valued while receiving an incredible candidate experience from start to finish.
You take a positive, engaging, and forward thinking approach to working and will have an active role in supporting DICE in our most exciting growth phase to date. We think you'll love it here.
- Effectively managing the full lifecycle of interviews for all DICE candidates across teams; ensuring a proactive and positive candidate experience
- Acting as the main point of contact for candidates, keeping them up to date on their application and in the know about what is expected from them at different stages
- Acting as the main point of contact for internal teams on recruitment-related matters (e.g drafting job descriptions, confirming candidate details, preparing for hiring meetings, highlighting VISA considerations, etc.)
- Manage our job adverts for all open positions, including our accounts with tools and platforms and updating our profiles where necessary
- Ensuring our applicant tracking system is up to date and candidates are updated on next steps
- Actively headhunt candidates within your existing networks
- Reporting on progress and giving regular updates to the rest of the team
- Facilitate interview feedback and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Working with our Creative and Branding team to create engaging content for our pages to improve our employee brand and attract quality candidates
- Demonstrable experience working as an in-house technical recruiter in a high volume environment
- Strong experience working the full recruitment cycle - from sourcing and interviewing to closing and on-boarding
- A solid understanding of disciplines within technology teams with an ability to think differently about sourcing and how to engage with technical talent in the market
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to spin multiple plates - not afraid to take on multiple tasks but know how to prioritise to achieve deadlines
- You have experience from, and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates and stakeholder management perspective.
- Motivated, exceptionally organised and detail oriented
- Friendly, open-minded with a positive can-do attitude
- High EQ
- Creative problem solver
- Experienced dealing with sensitive information with the ability to work in a confidential manner
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid holiday!
- Monthly DICE credit to spend on your favourite gigs!
- Private healthcare, provided by Vitality
- Mental health and wellbeing programme with free coaching and CBT
- Free breakfast every day
- Childcare scheme, provided by TEDSgroup
- Regular socials, Summer Fridays and company teams and clubs