Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success and Professional Services teams are the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
What you will achieve
- Lead all post-sales activities for Dialpad’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Conduct Business Reviews and status calls with the intention of creating alignment of common goals, identifying growth or risk opportunities, and communicating performance metrics and insights.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Manage customer escalations with urgency by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution.
In your first 30 days:
- Attend BaseCamp, our Revenue Org onboarding program, where you’ll learn all about our company, product, internal systems, and CS approach.
- Work closely with your manager and teammates to get up to speed on all things CS: processes, tool set, customer base, etc.
- Get to know cross-functional partners that we work with most frequently, like Sales, Professional Services, Product, Support, and AR.
- Head into month 2 with a solid grasp of where to go to find the right answers to customer questions.
In your first 60 days:
- Familiarize yourself with your book of business using qualitative and quantitative data and begin getting introduced to your customers by your teammates.
- Establish a regular cadence with your customers to stay aligned on business goals, product updates, etc.
- Manage upcoming renewals and forecast renewals for the next quarter to ensure predictability for the business.
- Dig into the product more and more as you receive specific questions from your customers - this is when everything really starts to click!
By 90 days:
- Start conducting Business Reviews with customers to demonstrate value, get to know key stakeholders, and identify growth opportunities.
- Lean into your role as the “voice of the customer” within Dialpad by funneling feedback from your customers to Product and others.
- Oversee your customers’ adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and ROI.
- Manage escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings, and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
Who you are
First and foremost, you love working with customers and helping them realize value by achieving (or exceeding!) their goals. You know how to communicate clearly, use data to your advantage, and organize your time like a boss. Picking up new technology skills excites you, and even though you might not know much about cloud telephony right now, the idea of learning the ins and outs of Dialpad gets you pumped. You are a seasoned vet when it comes to Customer Success, and you geek out on exchanging best practices and tips with your team.
Skills you will bring
- Minimum 3-4 years experience working at a SaaS company
- Experience working with and general knowledge of Telecommunications and Contact Center space
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details and prioritize appropriately
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
- Ability to work cross departmentally
- Must have the ability to lead, manage or influence both internal and customer resources to achieve positive outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Willingness to travel to customer locations
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
For exceptional talent based in Denver, CO the target base salary range for this position is posted below. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target range for new hire salaries for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.