Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
About the team
We are a Global Engineering team that works for the Messaging Product that is seamlessly integrated as a conversational solution within our communications platform. We continue to grow and as a result, we are looking for a solid Frontend Engineer to join our team.
Dialpad’s Messaging team plays an essential role in the conversational space. We merge closely with Meetings, Telephony, Mobile among others to constantly improve the capabilities of the product and its scalability, validating a seamless integration between other solutions of the platforms. Exposing main features as services to other products being the messaging solution for the platform.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be evolving our product into a more capable communication solution in a scalable way.
You’ll own the front-end layer of the application, its architecture, and scalability of its components. This position reports to our Engineering Manager and has the opportunity to be based in our Buenos Aires Office.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Product and Design owners to refine requirements and adapt the platform architecture to the changing needs of our customers.
- You’ll actively contribute to the FE architecture and Design of the Messaging and Core Features platform, to help it scale and enable rapid growth in the Dialpad customer base.
- Ship quality software on-time, heavily focused on the experience we bring to our users.
- Work with your team and managers to continually improve development practices and processes.
Skills you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- Expertise in at least one of the above languages.
- Fluent conversational English skills.
Dialpad Benefits and Perks
EQUITY, BALANCE, AND BELONGING
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.