Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by building technical relationships with prospects, delivering compelling product demonstrations and running high touch proof of concepts. The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps and sales engineers help businesses solve complex, communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with your manager as well as a Sales Engineering mentor to learn about Dialpad as a company and also the Dialpad product offerings
- You’ll network with your SE peers on the Enterprise, MidMarket, SMB & Channel teams
- You’ll start to network with the teams you will be working closely with such as Sales, Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Support
- You’ll work with the enablement team on a training track specifically designed for Sales Engineers at Dialpad
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll begin to shadow your fellow SEs and Reps on discovery calls, demos and Proof of Concept coordination calls to get a good grasp of what it is to be an SE at Dialpad
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of the many integrations that Dialpad works with and practice you demo skills on these integrations
- You’ll learn the many technical tools the Sales Engineering team uses to test network environments and track features and improvements
- You’ll complete Sales Engineering Demo Certification
By 90 days:
- With the help of the Sales Engineering team you’ll work directly with reps and prospects to aid technical discussions and demos
- With the assistance of the Sales Engineering team you’ll start running Proof of Concepts which includes gathering success criteria, system configuration, admin training, user training & troubleshooting
Who you are
Skills you will bring:
- Basic understanding of:
- Modern cloud business platforms like Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Business VoIP Telephony Services (On-Premise or SaaS)
- Contact Center Services and Applications (CCaaS)
- Troubleshooting skills for network and application-level issues across multiple platforms
- The following VoIP CODECs and technologies (G.711, G.729, G.722, OPUS, H.264, VP8, VP9, WebRTC, H.323, SIP, Network Analyzers)
- Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, Routers, Switches & Wireless)
- WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS & SD-WAN)
- Data Center Technologies (Public & Private Clouds)
- Software components involved in enterprise service delivery (web servers, application servers, databases, web services, mainframes, network-attached storage, and other related technologies)
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.