Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Do you have a passion for numbers? Our Finance team is dedicated to solving business-critical problems while adapting to our massive growth and recent funding. You’ll work with a variety of teams across the company to provide financial insights—helping Dialpad operate with frugality.
What you will achieve
We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on professional to own the end-to-end administration of Dialpad’s equity plans. You will partner closely with Legal, People Operations, and Payroll to support the administration of our global equity platform and help drive efficiency and process. You have a passion for excellent customer service to all equity participants and enjoy managing communication and assisting participants in education and training regarding Dialpad’s plans.
- Administer equity plans (US and International), including processing of stock options and restricted stock unit grants, exercises and releases, modifications, cancellations, and terminations,
- Work in a locked step with the payroll team to ensure timely remittance of tax withholdings collected on option exercises.
- Reconcile monthly equity activity, including shares outstanding and share reserves among company records, and third-party vendors.
- Lead the effort to switch the company to a new equity administration platform from the legacy system. This will include inception-to-date audit, data conversion, setting up new and improved equity administration process workflows, collaborating with HR on employee education sessions around equity awards, etc.
- Assist in development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to stock administration, and ensure compliance with internal controls
- Create and implement process improvements and support automation initiatives between equity and HR and payroll systems
- Assist and support stock plan financial reporting activities for audit and external reporting
- Develop, maintain, and deliver educational materials and customized resources for participants
- Ensure and maintain SOX Compliance; work with internal and external teams to ensure successful audits
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with securities laws such as annual filing of Form 3921s.
- Lead and/or assist in ad hoc projects as required
Who you are
You’re a builder, who doesn’t walk away from a challenge. This is a new position, and we are looking for a seasoned Global Stock Administration Manager who has a deep understanding of accounting standards as they relate to equity compensation. You would be an employee centric professional who will be massively responsive in resolving employee inquiries quickly and correctly. Prior experience of migrating to a new equity administration system is highly preferred. You have at least 7 years of relevant experience working for late-stage private companies and public companies. Having a CEP Level 3 or equivalent experience is a must, along with a strong background in U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation, and general knowledge of global taxation.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.