Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture.
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
Dialpad is looking for a talented Senior Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts and grow the Dialpad brand on organic social! The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and strategy of the Dialpad social program, with a primary focus on LinkedIn, Twitter and employee advocacy. As the head of Dialpad’s social program, we’re looking for someone who is up-to-date with the latest features, trends and user behaviors that make organic social work. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence with the goal of telling Dialpad’s story of transforming the way the world works together.
- Write, edit and schedule social media posts for LinkedIn, Twitter and employee advocacy program
- Work cross functionally with content, product and design teams on upcoming launches and content to leverage on social media
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reports on key social metrics such as engagement, followers and reach
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with Dialpad’s business goals
- Stay up-to-date on Dialpad’s brand guidelines and ensure consistency across our social channels
- Train and enable employees to share on social media
- Engage daily with Dialpad’s followers, including employees, customers and partners, on our organic social channels
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- 8+ years of experience managing social media for a large brand, SaaS and public company experience preferred
- An understanding of social and project management tools like Bambu/Sprout Social, Google Suite, Asana
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to deliver creative ideas for social-first content
- Understanding of key social metrics (engagement, followers, etc) and how they align with the company goals
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or similar field
- Experience with agency and contractor management a plus