Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
With eyes set on our master vision, our Product team provides Dialpad and the communications industry with a clear direction. As a member of the Product organization, you will shape and design the products and features that will define the future of work and business communication using your innate curiosity and a strong sense of strategy.
In this particular Product Management role you will help shape the future of the communications and collaboration industry by leading our Analytics feature development.
Over the past number of years, Dialpad has made heavy investments in Contact Center and AI technology. Dialpad made two recent acquisitions to boost its support of Omnichannel Contact Center, including Digital Service Conversational Platform. The AI technology (ie, speech recognition and NLP / NLU) is developed in-house and powers features from realtime transcription to Ai-CSAT (inferred customer satisfaction based on conversations), Agent Assist (recommended answers to questions), and more.
We are looking for a product leader to help report on all these feature and build the next generation of Analytics for the Contact Center and Unified Communication as a Service platform (CCaaS & UCaaS).
If you’re eager to work with bleeding edge technology and an expert team to drive insights from digital interactions, voice calls, conversation topics, then this is your chance, we would love to hear from you!
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- Develop expertise in the Dialpad Analytics Platform
- Establish strong working relationships with key counterparts in Engineering, Design, Partnerships, and Sales.
- Learn & apply existing team processes on developing product specifications, iterating with design and technical leadership, and managing development, testing & delivery
- By the end of your first month, you’ll be the primary point of contact for internal queries relating to our Analytics.
In your first 60 days:
- Be able to identify product & technical issues, and actively develop and track solutions.
- Be able to identify gaps in metrics, reports and dashboards that are being created for customers, and articulate a plan to address them (UCaaS & CCaaS).
- Develop relationships with key customers & partners using our platform, and foster a constructive feedback loop between these parties and Dialpad.
- Deliver increasingly complex features and improvements, leading short-term planning and resource management to execute on our roadmap
- Measure and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, including product KPIs, feature adoption, customer needs and business opportunities, to inform and support product decisions and guide prioritization
- Manage new features and regular release through the full project lifecycle, including communication of regular updates to cross-functional teams, and ongoing support after launch
- By the end of your second month, you’ll own delivery of features and experiences from conception to launch, working closely with Engineering & Design to define simple, elegant integration experiences, while representing our customers in the development process.
By 90 days:
- Lead quarterly planning efforts for the Analytics team.
- Own long-term product strategy for the Analytics platform, including both enhancing the platform’s capabilities, and adding relevant metrics, reports and dashboards as necessary.
- Own the Custom Reporting (Business Intelligence) product, as part of the Analytics platform, and work with engineering to enhance the dataset made available for customers to build their own analytics.
- Own the roadmap and plan to unify Digital and Voice data set into a single offer.
- Own the roadmap to build the AI insights analytics (Customer sentiment, Customer satisfaction, Conversation topics, etc)
- Own the roadmap for the future of Analytics (AI-driven analytics, recommendations, industry benchmark, etc)
- Lead by example within the product team, and be proactive about helping our team improve the ways we work with each other and our colleagues
Who you are
You are a creative, passionate and experienced Product Manager with 5+ years of experience, and a demonstrated track record of delivering exceptional product experiences in the Contact Center space and/or Analytics space.
You learn by doing, love tackling as-of-yet unsolved problems, and take an analytical approach to arriving at the best solution. You have an entrepreneurial, goal-driven mindset, and are comfortable in an agile environment. You have excellent communication skills, and can act as a bridge between product, engineering, design, QA, marketing, and sales.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.