Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
Dialpad is looking for a Customer Advocacy Program Manager to help own the strategy and execution of various programs and campaigns that support the growth of the business. This role will drive cross-functional alignment with customer success, demand generation, product marketing, creative, sales, and sales enablement to achieve customer growth, satisfaction, and retention.
Location: San Ramon, San Francisco, San Jose, Austin, Phoenix, Seattle, Denver, Raleigh, Vancouver, or Kitchener
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, and Professional Services teams to achieve goals related to customer growth, satisfaction, and retention
- Oversee, manage, and execute customer communications ranging from newsletters to product updates
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize third-party review websites and campaigns to maintain high ratings
- Actively manage the customer referral program including working with the sales team for lead follow up and finance team for customer payout
- Produce high-performing deliverables including but not limited to customer testimonials, blogs, webinars, and sales collateral
- Work with internal and external production teams on the scope of work, project timeline, and resourcing needed for effective execution
Who you are:
- 4+ years of related marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Stellar project management skills
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omnichannel/demand generation marketing tactics (E.g. social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, driven, and attention to detail
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program results
- Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are loosely defined and constantly being improved
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Experience working in telephony/collaboration space is a plus
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.