Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
With eyes set on our master vision, our Product team provides Dialpad and the communications industry with a clear direction. As a member of the Product organization, you will shape and design the products and features that will define the future of work and business communication using your innate curiosity and a strong sense of strategy.
What you will achieve
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help build the future of business communications, in collaboration with our global network of carrier partners. The right person will not only have an entrepreneurial, forward-looking mindset, but also act as a bridge between our external carrier partners and our internal product, design, marketing and engineering teams. Take ownership to deliver the best-in-class voice and messaging capabilities to our customers. Ideally, you've been a PM for a SaaS product that has significant integrations with third-party service providers, and are comfortable operating in an agile environment. If you're creative, goal-driven and hands-on, and you like working with a smart, talented, truly awesome team, we'd love to hear from you!
- Develop partnerships – Develop and own ongoing relationships with all of our carrier partners to deliver reliable service around the world, while optimizing resource investments
- Know your customer – Research, analyze data, and talk to your customer. Be the biggest advocate for your user’s needs.
- Lead the charge – organize, align and provide clarity across multiple teams to deliver business value
- Drive a strategic vision – become an expert in your area in order to create a compelling strategy for success
- Manage complexity – Manage requirements documentation and maintain the details of multiple complex projects without losing focus of the big picture.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in a SAAS company, with experience managing partner relationships and owning releases through planning, execution, and go-to-market.
- Experience with VoIP services
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs. Startup experience is a plus
- BS/BA in Engineering or similar field is a plus
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive rates because each Dialer participates in our success.
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of
inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.