Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Do you have a passion for numbers? Our Finance team is dedicated to solving business-critical problems while adapting to our massive growth and recent funding. You’ll work with a variety of teams across the company to provide financial insights—helping Dialpad operate with frugality.
What you will achieve
- Become an integral part of the Deal Desk team in support of all revenue activities supporting sales and customer success managers.
- Hold deal structure to the highest levels ensuring sound deals that are compliant with accounting standards, bookable and good for Dialpad and our customers
- Become a trusted advisor to the sales organization as it pertains to deal structure, deal guidance and overall approach through the sales cycle.
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with your Manager, Deal Desk to understand the tools, systems and processes utilized to ensure Deal Desk team member success.
- You’ll engage with internal partners to understand the key stakeholders involved in closing sales deals (Legal, Finance, Product, Sales, Services, etc.)
- You’ll work with Deal Desk team members to review and understand all process documentation and how it relates to reporting, bookings, and revenue.
- By the end of your first month, you’ll understand the anatomy of a good deal, the tools and resources utilized that will set you up for success.
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll start to take ownership of some of the transactional business called VSB/ SMB. You will understand how we support the team and the volume of deals they process through Deal Desk. (Ownership means single point of contract, quote approvals, etc.)
- You'll provide a weekly high level overview of your tasks via a SWOT overview (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats).
- You’ll be able to support 70% of all transaction deal activity for the VSB and SMB team, while providing recommendations for continued improvement(s).
By 90 days:
- You’ll be efficient in handling sales requests while increasing your support and expertise from 70%-90%.
- You will be able to handle 100% of VSB and SMB requests while starting to review more complex deal activity and tasks (provisioning, Midmarket deals, etc.)
- You’ll be instrumental in reviewing process documentation to ensure we are continuously building out our KB resources for sales and internal partners.
Who you are
We are looking for a team member with 2 to 4 years of experience that is not afraid to fail and when they do (it happens), they learn from it and move on quickly and coach others on avoiding the same mistakes. In addition, we want a roll up your sleeves team member that wants to continue to learn in this role and is passionate about providing world class customer support. We need a partner that is willing to share their expertise with the teams we support and is willing to go above and beyond to help our customers and internal teams. Willing to work on UK, APAC or US shift. Skill and will are key in this role, however, we want someone that can own this role and as you grow can share your knowledge with current and future team members as we are a critical part of the Finance team that supports the teams around the world in closing deals towards common goals!
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.