Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success and Professional Services teams are the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills, creative development abilities and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with the your manager as well as the rest of the Professional Services team to learn about Dialpad as a company and also the Dialpad product offerings
- You’ll start to network with teams you will be working closely with such as Engineering, Customer Success, and Support
- You’ll work with the enablement team as they walk through your onboarding classes; these classes will be an introduction to the JR Developer role and the Professional Services team
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll begin to shadow your team mates calls to get a good grasp of the Dialpad’s API and integration process
- You’ll learn the Dialpad deployment methodology and the various tools you will be using to assist our customers with customer integration
- You’ll learn how to assist Dialpad’s customer’s integration needs
- Learn how to conduct discovery calls, testing solutions and the Dialpad DIgital engagement product.
By 90 days:
- Conducting client discovery calls with Sales Representatives.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their software integration needs.
- Strategizing with the professional services team to create customized solutions.
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
- Designing and installing customized software solutions for the client.
- Testing the performance of the installed solution and fixing bugs.
- Providing post-installation follow-ups.
- Developing relationships and maintaining client relations.
Who you are:
You're a customer centric, development minded person who has a deep comprehension of Python, Java Script, PHP and Developing integration solutions using Rest APIs. You really enjoy technical challenges that come with onboarding new clients. You enjoy having a voice and being a team player.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.