Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture.
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Who we are
Dialpad is the world’s most advanced Ai-powered contact center, communications, and collaboration platform, providing a customer- and cloud-first solution that enables employees to work smarter from anywhere on any device through one, seamless enterprise application.
Our founding team built, launched and ran the product that Google later acquired and branded Google Voice. After delivering Google Voice to tens of millions of consumer users, our founders set out to similarly innovate in the business communications space by founding Dialpad. Google Ventures (GV) entirely funded the company’s Series A and Rich Miner, co-founder of Android, joined our Board.
Since then, Dialpad has grown to nearly 1,000 employees worldwide and has had additional investment from Andreessen Horowitz (Marc Andreessen is on our board), ICONIQ Capital, Felicis, OMERS, Softbank, Amasia, Scale Ventures, Work-Bench, Section32 and other top VCs. We’ve recently completed a $170M private financing at a $2.2B valuation, bringing our total funding to $418M.
Dialpad has a 9-figure ARR and is the only AI-powered enterprise cloud communications & collaboration company with one enterprise application for contact center, video, text/team messaging, and unified comms (we call this “TrueCaaS”). Our customers span Enterprise, Mid-Market, and SMB. We're growing fast and will likely move into the public markets in the near future.
Dialpad is looking for an Office Administrator to join our San Ramon office. In this role, you’ll play a critical role in keeping our office a positive, welcoming and productive environment. You’ll also get the chance to interact with all levels of staff and various customers and clients.
This person is a highly talented, positive energy, full-time employee who will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. This individual will report to the BSOM, to the CFO working closely with our IT managers, to deliver a highly professional world headquarters experience. The individual is expected to be at Dialpad’s San Ramon office on all normal workdays, except during flexible time off periods or when traveling for business. In some instances, this individual will need to work out of Dialpad’s San Francisco office.
The office administrator is a key role at Dialpad and is integral to the company’s success.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Assist in new hire set up
- Daily lunch catering
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
- Run errands as required (picking up mail, ordering supplies, employee keycards, delivering mail and packages to employees, etc.)
- Assist with on-site/off-site event planning and execution
- Identify projects and areas that will improve or add to productivity
- Become the “resident expert” for use of Dialpad’s best-in-class Ai communications and collaboration platform
- Travel occasionally to Dialpad or customer events
- Partner with facilities on interiors initiatives that improve the professionalism of our offices
- Assist the CFO and other executives as needed and as time allows
- Work closely with Dialpad’s BSOMs, and EAs
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly QBR’s, Board, and Audit meetings
- Work with HR to design and execute charitable and other ESG initiatives
- Assist in the coordination of charitable team activities for the SF Bay Area employees
- Work with Dialpad Business Technology staff as required to ensure optimal operation of office equipment with preventive maintenance and 100% uptime for all key functionality (network, printing, etc.)
- Maintain on-line and physical files
- Manage expense report
Who You Are
The ideal candidate should be a highly organized, quick learner who can multitask to meet multiple, competing project deadlines in a fast-paced environment. They will have a calm demeanor, strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic and positive attitude, and an excellent, can-do work ethic. Someone who can tackle any task with grit.
- 3+ years of office and/or customer support experience necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Self-starter with an ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Excellent writing, copy editing, and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (slides, sheets, docs) and basic technical skills to troubleshoot office equipment
- Expertise in presentation creation, layouts, and editing
- Proficient in Mac operating system
- Be able to take direction with a capacity for independent initiative
- Have a can-do attitude and a good sense of humor
- Energetic – We are enthusiastic and would like you to be too
- Organized, detail-oriented, and well-informed. You should be prepared to track down hard-to-find information, juggle deadlines, and take on a variety of challenges
- Unwavering integrity
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.