Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Our CFO organization owns all Finance, Real Estate, Operations, IT, Data strategy, Investor Relations for Dialpad. This is the infrastructure for how we continue to scale and build customer and investor value globally.
The Sr. Procurement Manager is excited to create, scale and drive a centralized procurement / purchasing function, saving tens of millions of dollars over time through best-in-class procurement strategy and execution.
This senior individual contributor role, interfacing directly with our executive staff, will report to the Chief Financial Officer of Dialpad on an interim basis, eventually reporting into another senior executive as the function matures.
What you’ll do
- Create an end-end procurement framework by understanding the business need, budget allocation, conducting RFI/RFP process, selection of the right vendor, contract negotiation, execution and onboarding of the vendor/services
- Establish procurement policy and related governance for all purchases in the company
- Create, develop and standardize sound cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of software, hardware and services. Conduct cost analyses and set benchmarks for improvement
- Streamline systems, applications, and processes to enable ease-of-business while maintaining public-grade controls
- Work closely with the company’s executive and finance teams to reduce the number of vendors to a narrow group of world-class, trusted advisors
- Negotiate price and terms with vendors and service providers, securing optimal quality, delivery, best-in-class pricing, and terms for Dialpad
- Develop and manage strong relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for the best alternatives for cost and feature effectiveness
- Collaborate with the FP&A team to evaluate funding/spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance all transactions through improved speed, quality, cost, and payment terms
- Collaborate with legal and infosec teams to ensure contract terms favorable for the company and in compliances with all regulations and controls, incl SOX
- Identify the least effective agreements and proactively drive the selection or and renegotiation of mission critical contracts
- Proactive, consistent dashboard regarding procurement trends and results against the plan
Skills you’ll bring
We are looking for someone who thrives on working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and who is very motivated to delight customers and build a large and important enterprise cloud company:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Accounting, or related field from an accredited institution
- Seven plus years of experience in procurement and purchasing management
- Four years of experience in a high-growth cloud software company, both public and private
- Expert in MS Excel, Google sheets, and leading procurement software
- Expert negotiator with vendors to drive best outcomes for Dialpad
- Self starter willing to wear multiple hats and drive end-end procurement management for the organization
- Excellent verbal, written, reporting, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills (both oral and content) for both internal and external audiences
- Unwavering integrity
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as usual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
For exceptional talent based in California the target base salary range for this position is posted below. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target range for new hire salaries for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.