Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture.
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
Dialpad is looking for an accomplished marketing leader to create and guide the strategic direction and operational execution of our expansion in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). You’ll work with local agencies and cross-functionally with the North America based marketing team to plan & execute localized go-to-market plans including events and partnerships, PR, paid media, and community building efforts.
As Sr. Manager, ANZ Marketing you will create and execute impactful regional marketing programs for Australia and New Zealand. In this role, you’ll work closely with the sales and partner leadership to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect-facing programs contributing to pipeline, opportunity creation, and acceleration.
This role is based in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia, and reports to our CMO.
What you’ll do…
- Create and execute a regionally impactful marketing strategy that generates and accelerates opportunities and pipeline for the Australia/New Zealand and APAC region.
- Develop and execute a broad range of integrated/digital field marketing programmes including brand, webinars, events, and account-based marketing campaigns to support sales and channel objectives
- ANZ Market Development and Localization – Translate market-specific buyer journey into multi-touch programs and campaigns using direct and channel tactics based on market maturity and competitiveness
- What You’ll Be Doing Strategy and Insights – Analyze market and company data alongside regional strategies to define opportunities, audiences, objectives, threats, and priorities
- Help develop Dialpad’s global growth strategy, execution and optimization of all marketing initiatives in your market, through strong analytical skills and properly managed timelines, with the focus on maximising speed and effectiveness
- Brand Awareness – Drive ideation and innovative methods for capturing audience awareness and greater mind share in the assigned markets
- Provide localized messaging and support development of global marketing assets
- Plan, design and lead campaigns across all marketing channels including (but not limited to) digital marketing, community, events, email marketing, content, offline marketing
- Enable our amazing sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report acquisition, pipeline, and program results to drive continuous improvement and seek to generate new globe
- Design and develop user activation and engagement campaigns (including influencer, ambassador, and affiliate programs)
- Design, develop and manage strategy, planning & execution of brand campaigns for your market that educates potential users, retain existing users, drive customer value and enhance our global brand equity
- Closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with our growth KPIs (user acquisition, activation, retention, cost per metric, ROI etc.)
- Manage ANZ marketing budgets. Includes working closely with local agencies and external partners to deliver to specific business goals
Who are you…
- 8 + years experience in APAC, ANZ marketing, including running digital marketing campaigns
- Evidence of building effective digital and field marketing programs in the ANZ
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales, partner, channel, and marketing teams to craft programs that are results-driven
- Equal parts creative thinker and results-driven worker; and ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines
- Detail-oriented leaves no stone unturned in planning and processes
- Experience owning digital marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Experience with SaaS marketing automation tools - eg Salesforce or Eloqua/Marketo
- Experience managing global affiliates at scales
- Budget management experience
- External agency / third party management experience
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of
inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.