Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
Our People. Our Culture
At Dialpad, we believe that when the right people come together, anything is possible. We’ve created an incredible, passionate, and welcoming culture that truly makes Dialpad an amazing place to work. We also place equity, balance, and belonging at the heart of everything we do.
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for anywhere workers—we are anywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore to support our hybrid workers, and remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their different perspectives and contributions.
Join The Movement
After founding Google Voice and radically transforming consumer communications, our founders set out to completely transform the way the world works together. With over $2B in valuation and funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex, communications problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days: Discover Dialpad
- You’ll begin your Dialpad journey by experiencing our world-class onboarding program - instructor led & designed training with a group of new hires in the Global Revenue Org
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet Dialpad Leadership teams and discover how each department interacts together
- You’ll develop a fundamental understanding of ‘why’ & ‘what’ makes Dialpad uniquely positioned in the market
- You’ll become an expert in our key Sales systems: Salesforce, Outreach, Clari, & Highspot
- You’ll collaborate with your Manager and peers to learn sales process, workflows, and tools that the SMB Org utilizes
- By the end of your first month, you’ll understand the key performance indicators to be successful as an Account Executive at Dialpad and seek to challenge the status quo. You’ll provide feedback from your onboarding experience that will help us continuously iterate & improve as an org and business.
In your first 60 days: Be a contributor
- You’ll lean into your Manager and peers to broaden your knowledge of Dialpad’s discovery & demo process
- You’ll aggregate best practices through shadowing team members with the intention of building your own ‘toolkit’
- You’ll demonstrate your ability to navigate Dialpad’s platform and tailor your talk tracks to align with specific client use cases
- You’ll begin to work leads, generate pipeline, and have the capability to manage a full opportunity lifecycle
By 90 days: Be a leader
- You’ll take a deep breath of confidence and be ready to start closing opportunities of your own
- You’ll solve tangible client challenges and empower them to redefine their definition of what’s possible through implementation of Dialpad Talk, Contact Center, and/or Sell
- You’ll seek ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the full sales process that will act as a guide for the SMB Org of tomorrow
- You’ll have weekly 1:1’s with your Manager comprised of coaching, key deal reviews, forecasts, career roadmap, and most importantly; life advice
Who you are
You have a passion and intrinsic motivation for sales and challenging the status quo. You have sales experience that thrives in a fast-paced working environment. You are a problem solver who proactively identifies opportunities for process, personal, and professional development. You recognize the elements of sales that are within your control and prioritize your time accordingly. You do the right thing, even when no one is watching. You are a Dialer.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of
inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.