As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
We’re looking for a Senior Web Designer with experience building powerful design systems and best in class user experiences. The Web Designer will work with a cross disciplinary team to translate marketing, brand and conversion goals into best in class user experiences. Candidates should be proficient in Figma, CS Suit, UX best practices and should have a solid understanding of how the internet works (HTML, CSS, JS).
Please note: This is a long-term consulting role.
- Work in a collaborative, fast pace environment with multiple collaborators
- Design engaging and responsive landing pages
- Solid understanding of UX patterns and best practices
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
- Collaborate with front-end developers to ensure design intent is properly translated.
- Design and usability QA
- Liaise with Copywriters, Graphic Designers and Developers to ensure that tasks are completed on time
- Play a key role in maintaining and improving our design system library
- Work with other teams to meet company-wide targets
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of our user journey and recommend solutions to improve the experience and ultimately boost conversions
- 5+ years of experience
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.