As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
We’re looking for a versatile design leader with experience building powerful visual systems and best in class user experiences. The Senior Design Lead will guide all projects in the Philippines and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the Filipino creative department. This role will have managerial responsibilities and oversee design and production of multi-channel brand assets. Collaboration is essential here; you’ll be working closely with the design team, developers, writers, and the larger marketing org.
Please note: This is a long-term consulting role.
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking and approaching design problems
- Manage the creative process and lead and direct production of marketing collateral for the Filipino team under the guidance of the creative director
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team in a highly collaborative environment with diverse perspectives and expertise
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Take ideas from concept to build ready assets, employing sharp UX thinking, art direction, typography, storytelling, and systems design
- Meet with internal clients and upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, and web designers
- Understand our marketing team’s needs—learning the boundaries of our brand—while pushing them into new territories
- Translate brand strategy into powerful visual identity systems from start to finish with a flexible, channel agnostic approach
- 8+ years of experience
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.