As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real-time—setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
As a member of the Customer Support team, you have a knack for problem-solving in a fast-paced environment—always ready to dig in, troubleshoot, and solve any technical matter that our customers may face.
- Become an expert in our products and service
- Deliver amazing service and support to our users by providing fast and accurate responses
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product questions to more complex technical support issues
- Troubleshoot customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work to drive issue resolution
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
- College degree is required (technical degree is preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years in customer support (additional work experience in a technical field is preferred)
- Strong preference to having worked in the past for a well-known US company in support
- Good home computer and internet connectivity a must (will be verified)
- Excellent English skills a must (candidates will be turned down if their responses to the ad contain grammatical errors)
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll complete our training course and be equipped to handle customer interactions across all our channels and platforms
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll be actively contributing to our teams goals around amazing customer support
In your first 90 days:
- You’ll be participating in team meetings focused around strengths and weaknesses of our team’s performance against our key metrics
- You’ll be able to provide recommendations for processes and system configurations that streamline service for our customers
Who you are
This team is focused on supporting our partners who are supporting our product with their end users. As a great fit in this role, you will enjoy helping others solve complex problems and are able to drive issues to resolution while providing expectations about what the next steps are and who will execute them. You will have worked in a call center environment for a minimum of three years preferably processing incoming calls via a ticketing system in a SIP/Telco environment. Additionally, your background will ideally reflect some technical experience/knowledge surrounding LAN/WAN, Cloud technology and VoIP.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive rates.
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.