As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Revenue Operations represents the alignment between various business teams including, but not limited to, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. We focus on tools and processes to grow revenue while prioritizing efficiency and accountability among teams.
What you will achieve
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will work closely with the Revenue Operations Manager to drive better decision-making and efficiency. This includes owning the technology process and workflow, developing and deriving insights from KPIs, forecasting, and assisting in rolling out and testing new initiatives and playbooks across the pre-sales and post-sales organizations. This includes pipeline management and scaling the demand generation process to increase lead volume and conversion rates.
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with your manager as well as the rest of the Revenue Operations team team to learn about Dialpad as a company and the role that Revenue Operations plays in the organization
- You’ll start to network with teams you will be working closely with such as Sales, Demand Generation, Partner Marketing, and Customer Marketing
- You’ll begin to shadow your teammates to get a good understanding of our tools and processes.
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll understand the role of project management and accountability, being able to track project requests through Salesforce cases
- You’ll execute on the cases and requests submitted by internal business partners.
- Begin to Identify opportunities for improvement and eliminating bottlenecks in lead qualification, opportunity creation, and sales to improve the overall process of revenue creation
- Contribute to the ongoing management, administration, and optimization of CRM and prospect database, marketing tools, and other automated systems supporting the Revenue and Growth organizations
By 90 days:
- You’ll communicate directly with requestor departments regarding programs
- You’ll have the confidence to analyze and report on performance and communicate the results
- You’ll work closely with Revenue Operations Manager to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales team, and ensure correct database segmentation
- You’ll be comfortable monitoring lead error alerts and finding solutions
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Operations or Technology
- 2+ years of experience working in Salesforce
- Ability to gather requirements from business stakeholders and drive project to completion
- Working knowledge of Lean Data, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Clearbit and ChiliPiper a plus
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented - you tend to triple check your work
- Quick thinker - able to perform damage control on a moment’s notice
- Calm - you will be engaged in many high-intensity situations with close deadlines. Comfortable with priority changes.
- Team player - teamwork, very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent - work under minimal supervision and self-motivation
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive rates
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.