As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
You’ll contribute to our Business Development team by working with some of Dialpad’s most strategic partners to drive new business and new products. The Business Development team is a small but mighty org that works in partnership with Sales, Enablement, Marketing, Product, and many other Dialpad teams.
What You’ll achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll attend Base Camp, Dialpad’s extensive onboarding and training program to get you up to speed on all things Dialpad and the UCaaS/CCaaS industry
- You’ll become certified in Dialpad presentations and product demonstrations.
- You’ll work closely with your manager to build out a business plan to nurture and grow your Technology Partners
- You’ll spend time with our Partner Marketing team to understand what resources are available to use both internally and externally to support and launch your Technology Partners.
- You’ll spend time with Partner Enablement and become trained on our Dialpad Partner Portal.
- You’ll meet with our Product team to learn the integrations and Technology Partner ecosystem.
- By the end of the first month, you’ll know where to go to find the right data to answer questions.
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll be introduced to your key Technology Partners and will begin to manage their success.
- You’ll get aligned with the Dialpad sales team leadership.
- You’ll help build a partner sourced pipeline, nominate partners to receive inbound/outbound leads, and ensure overall pipeline tracking accuracy and health.
- You’ll learn the best practices on how to engage with partners, escalate issues and set clear expectations on how to best work with Dialpad.
- Within your first 60 days you’ll begin running Dialpad Partner Introduction and onboarding meetings.
By 90 days:
- You’ll be a go-to Dialpad expert for all Strategic Technology partners to achieve partnership goals including sales quota and marketing activities.
- You’ll feel confident presenting the Dialpad company presentation and product demonstration to channel partners.
- You’ll be focused on building long standing relationships with the partners you support; consistently engaging with them to uncover and drive new business opportunities.
- You’ll effectively oversee and manage the sales funnel to ensure that all opportunities move forward through the sales cycle.
- You’ll lead the development of partner specific account plans including annual & quarterly goals, marketing support, requirements, etc.
- You’ll ensure partners are maintaining baseline training and knowledge of Dialpad.
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are goal oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, technology-driven sales environment. You are a natural people person with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence your audience and come to the table with unique strategies and solutions. You love evangelizing, enabling and developing go-to-market strategies with Partners, and ideally, have done it in the past with a B2B software company. The ideal candidate will possess the personal drive to deliver what needs to get done and have a unique knack for building and scaling relationships and businesses.
- 5+ years of business development, strategy and/or program management experience
- 3+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the SaaS space
- Understand Dialpad and competitive landscape
- Technical knowledge of product integrations
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information to a variety of audiences, including non-technical, and at the same time working in close liaison with partners, team members and customers
- Persistence following up on opportunities, nurturing business relationships, and exceeding goals
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.