As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
With eyes set on our master vision, our Product team provides Dialpad and the communications industry with a clear direction. As a member of the Product organization, you will shape and design the products and features that will define the future of work and business communication using your innate curiosity and a strong sense of strategy.
What you will achieve
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Product Manager to join our growing Product Management team, focusing specifically on our mobile applications. You will drive roadmap planning & execution, and own feature delivery from idea to ‘go-to-market,’ collaborating with other Product Managers and cross-functional leaders. You will facilitate cross-functional communication and collaboration, and ultimately ensure projects are delivered on time. We’re looking for natural problem solvers who are meticulously organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Build a roadmap tied to strategic goals, balancing technical capabilities with business needs.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering teams to write comprehensive product specifications and manage development, testing, & delivery of new features
- Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide prioritization
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Support, and other customer-facing teams to conduct trainings and ensure alignment around product vision and in-depth understanding of new features and functionality.
- Interact with customers to stay abreast of industry needs, trends and best practices, and ultimately balance diverse requests to deliver holistic solutions.
Who you are
You are a very ambitious and motivated PM who has:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, with a track record of successfully bringing new mobile product experiences to market.
- Excellent organization, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization.
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Engineering/technical background and/or experience with VoIP, communications, web and/or mobile products is also a plus.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.